The Washington State Spring Fair is back for its annual four-day run in Puyallup April 19-22. Hereâ€™s what to know before you go:
- Days and hours: Thursday 2â€“10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.â€“ 10 p.m., Sunday
10 a.m.â€“ 8 p.m.
- Admission prices: Adults $12 at the gate, $10 in advance online at thefair.com. Students (6-18) $10 at the gate, $8 online. Under 5: Free.
- Parking in fair lots: Free Thursday and Friday, $10 Saturday and Sunday.
- Special attractions: Cirque Ma’Ceo Equestrian Stunt Show Aussie Kingdom (kangaroos, wallabies, walleroos and other native Australian wildlife), Motorsport Mayhem (monster truck rides, smashing cars), Storybook Village (free with fair admission), barbecue competition, Pirate Parrot Patrol Show, Dockdogs (competition for dogs running and jumping headlong into a pool), Swifty Swine Racing Pigs, Creative Kids (showcase of artistic talents of children, Northwest Living and Garden Show, Outdoor Adventures (hands-on activities for all ages), animal exhibits and petting zoo, Puyallup School District Diversity Celebration.
- Information hotline and website: 253-841â€“5045 (24-hour), www.thefair.com/spring-fair